In 1955, when the Servants of Mary opened Marian High School, they made the promise that no girl would be turned away for financial reasons. Today, Marian works with each family to review all demonstrated need to ensure that financial hardship does not prevent a girl from attending Marian.
Did you know:
- This year, Marian awarded $1.6 million in tuition assistance to 50% of the student body.
- Families who may have thought that their need would not qualify are in fact receiving assistance.
- More than 150 Marian girls participate in our Work Study Program, which also helps reduce the cost of tuition.
- In addition to other tuition assistance options, Marian also offers several academic scholarships to students who take our placement exam.
- Over the past three years, 70% of seniors have earned scholarships to colleges and universities across the nation. The average award is $40,000, which is a measurable return on a Marian education.
Tuition Assistance Information
FACTS: Grant and Aid Assessment
Marian uses FACTS: Grant and Aid Assessment Company to assess the applications and aid in best allocating tuition assistance to families at Marian. FACTS collect all the necessary information, performs an analysis, and communicates with the business office via a Web-based interface.
2020-21 TUITION ASSISTANCE APPLICATIONS
In order to process your application, FACTS requires the following information:
- Submitted online application
- Copies of your 2019 tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your 2019 W-2 form for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, food stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
- Payment of your nonrefundable $30 application fee (only one fee per family including children at other schools).
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-441-4637.
Click here to access a flyer with more information about FACTS
Click here to sign into the financial aid application assessment
Work Study Program
Marian’s Work Study Program is available to students who qualify for Tuition Assistance with preference given to freshmen and sophomores. The Tuition Assistance application must be filled out and approved before a student is accepted into the Work Study Program. Both forms can be filled out and sent in at the same time.
Student assignments before and after school, consist of general cleaning and vacuuming. In-school assignments are performed during study hall blocks. These jobs consist of secretarial work and some light cleaning. The in-school assignments are very limited and will be assigned on a first-come first-served basis. If the in-school assignments are filled, you will be assigned a 30-minute before or after school position. Freshmen are not eligible to participate in the in-school Work Program during study hall the first semester. They may apply for the in-school position during study hall second semester.
Marian Tuition 2019-2020
- Freshmen: $10,850
- Sophomores: $10,950
- Juniors: $11,050
- Seniors: $11,150
Registration Fee: $350
Technology Fee: $350
Graduation Fee for Seniors: $225
Marian offers parents the following tuition payment plans: Annual, Semi-annual, Quarterly, and Monthly. Automatic Bank Debit is required for the monthly payment plan. Please contact Donna Schroeder or 402.571.2618 ext. 1135 if you have questions concerning tuition or special payment plans.