Skip To Main Content

Toggle Menu

Main Navigation Mobile

Mobile Utility

CTA icons nav - Mobile

Main Header

Header Utility

Search + Quicklinks

Toggle Meu Mobile

Mobile Main Header - Sticky

Toggle Meu Mobile

Header Sidebar

Toggle Meu

CTA icons nav

Horizontal Nav

Breadcrumb

Our Campus

Marian shares its beautiful 40-acre campus with the Servants of Mary, who built their motherhouse here nearly 100 years ago. In 1955, the sisters built Marian High School adjacent to their convent. In the years since Marian has continued to expand its campus footprint to provide programs and facilities that create the optimal learning environment for girls. You can explore all the highlights of our campus below.

Marian High School - Campus Map

Legend

Plaza and Main Entrance
Haddix Academic Center
Servants of Mary Chapel
East Gym
West Gym
Weight Room
Harper Cafe
Mary Joy and Tal Anderson Performing Arts Center
Soccer Field
Tennis Courts
Fan Plaza and Concession Stand
Mary Higgins Softball Field
Marian Athletic Center
Track and Practice Field
OSM Cemetery
Prayer Garden
Our Lady of Sorrows Convent

Map Points 2

Plaza and Main Entrance

The plaza features our six core values pillars and leads to the main entrance. All students and visitors must enter using these doors. Visitors are required to sign in at the main office.

Haddix Academic Center

Modeled after university libraries, the Haddix Academic Center was completed in 2019 and features state-of-the-art technology with different zones for learning, research, co-working and quiet study.

Servants of Mary Chapel

The chapel was renovated in 2019 to provide a retreat from the demands of the school day. It is used by classes and small groups for Mass, rosary and Eucharistic adoration.

East Gym

Built in 1997, the main gym seats more than 800 and hosts home basketball and volleyball games.

West Gym

Built in 1966, Marian’s original gym and auditorium are now used primarily as a practice gym. 

Weight Room

Built specifically for girls, Marian’s weight room houses training for all varsity athletic teams. Equipment includes full-squat racks, airdyne bikes, trap bars, plyo boxes and hip thrust stations - all under the direction of a certified strength and conditioning coach.

Harper Cafe

The kitchen and cafe were renovated in 2019 with enlarged food prep space, all-new appliances, and new flooring and lighting.

Mary Joy and Tal Anderson Performing Arts Center

Completed in 2013, the performing arts center features an auditorium that seats 400, dance studio, music room, and prop and scene shop, and more.

Soccer Field

2022 renovations to the soccer facility include a FIFA-regualtion turfed field, new press box and LED scoreboard. Marian has the largest high school soccer turf field in Omaha.

Tennis Courts

The tennis facility features four courts surfaced in bright green and Marian blue with new windscreens that are visible from the top of campus.

Fan Plaza and Concession Stand

Concessions and restrooms are located here.

Mary Higgins Softball Field

Updated in 2022, the field features a new press box, extended dugouts and pitching warm-up area.

Marian Athletic Center

The MAC features a golf training lab, two indoor softball batting cages, and a large wrestling space for practice and training.

Track and Practice Field

A six-lane synthetic track and a turfed infield were installed in 2022.

OSM Cemetery

After of a life of ministry, most of the sisters return to the motherhouse to retire. Since 1925, nearly all of the sisters have been buried here. Although a small religious order, the Servants of Mary played a significant role in Catholic education throughout Omaha.

Prayer Garden

Landscape architect Dave Ciaccio designed the convent prayer garden. It includes a paved pathway from the sculpture of Jesus in the garden to the statue of Mary in the cemetery, inspired by a favorite Servite devotion “to Jesus through Mary.” Symbolic of Jesus’s coming into the world through Mary, we are reminded that we have a path to Christ through his Mother.

Our Lady of Sorrows Convent

Built in 1925 the sisters moved their motherhouse and novitiate to Omaha to be more centrally located. An additon was built in 1955, doubling the size of the convent.