Uniform Policy for the 2012-2013 School Year
All classes will wear the same uniform:
- Royal blue long-sleeved or short-sleeved banded polo shirt with Marian emblem embroidered in white.
- New royal blue plaid box-pleat skirt or skort; must be no shorter than 3” above the knee. The skirt will have pockets. The skort will be the same style as the current skort uniform.
- Grey cardigan with Marian emblem embroidered in blue, or black crew neck with blue Marian logo.
- Black pants with Marian emblem embroidered.
- Plain black shorts must be worn under the skirts or skorts. No printed boxers or shorts will be allowed.
- White short-sleeved t-shirts may be worn under the polos. No long-sleeved t-shirts.
- Black or grey socks and black tights may be worn. The socks must be 6” from the floor.
- Shoe policy will remain the same. No slippers, boots, shoes with fur or unusual shoes will be allowed. Socks must be worn with all footwear.
- Spirit Days will remain the same and the current grey Marian uniform sweatshirt will be allowed on those days.
*Uniforms may be purchased at Educational Outfitters and Alamar Uniform Company.